- This event has passed.
Are You Ready for FDA FSMA Preventive Controls Audit?
March 16 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm CDT$179
Topic : Are You Ready for FDA FSMA Preventive Controls Audit?
Discount Coupon : Use this Coupon (NEW2COMPLIANCE) and get (10% Off) On New Signup
Detail overview of FDA FSMA rule, leading into recommended preparation steps for handling the new FDA FSMA audit when investigators come to your door. Drilling down, will focus on Food Safety Plan hazards or Hazard Analysis Risk Preventative Controls (HARPC), importance of the Preventative Control Quality Individual (PCQI), with documentation requirements. Webinar will also cover how to handle a “Swabathon”, where FDA’s new RTE (Ready To Eat) Listeria Monocytogenes Guidance may come into play, and expectations for FDA FSMA audits.
Areas Covered in the Session :
- New World Post FSMA, what to expect
- What to do when FDA shows up at the door
- Audit Readiness, what/who you need to have on hand
- FDA FSMA Inspection authority
- How to be Inspection and Swab Ready at All Times
- Robust Food Safety Plan, Know Your Site and Programs
- Critical Detailed Documentation
- Sanitation Program must mitigate risks
- Critical Environmental Monitoring Programs
Speaker Profile :
Gina Reo, is a Keynote Speaker at Compliance Key. She is the President, QAS, (Quality Assurance Strategies, LLC), private consultation for the Food and Beverage Industry specializing in Global Food Safety and Quality with expertise in Regulatory Compliance, Prop 65, Crisis Management, Business Integration, and Due Diligence M & A Compliance Risk Assessments.
Contact Info :
Email : [email protected]
Phone : +1 717-208-8666