- This event has passed.
Anti-bribery – Maintaining compliance
February 3 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm GMTFree
The legal, ethical and reputational risk of bribery is real. Billions in fines are levied every year and frequent reports of investigations and prosecutions from regulating authorities across the world hit the headlines.
VinciWorks is delighted to be joined by Head of the OECD’s Anti-Corruption Division Patrick Moulette and Transparency International’s Global Business Integrity Programme Lead Britta Niemeyer.
These leading international bribery and corruption experts will discuss the challenges businesses face in building a strong anti-bribery and corruption programme in 2021, and give their insights into how businesses can best fight bribery.
The webinar will cover:
- Major anti-corruption and bribery cases and what we can learn
- The impact COVID-19 has had on anti-bribery and corruption
- The industries most vulnerable to bribery and corruption
- Guidance for whistleblowers and how they are handled by authorities
- Anti-bribery training requirements and best practice
- Answering attendee questions