- This event has passed.
AML/OFAC Risk Assessment – The Cornerstone of an Effective Compliance Shop
January 21 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm CST$159 – $199
This Bank Secrecy Act risk assessment training will highlight BSA best practices that are being acknowledged and recognized by regulators and examiners. We will also discuss AML risk categories and each risk assessment area.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
Although financial institutions have been managing BSA operations per the regulation requirements, the change in focus to appropriate BSA/AML/OFAC risk assessment has been coming increasingly important. Regulators look to the bank for insurance and evidence that BSA operations are appropriately performing risk assessments. Appropriate risk assessments are essential in a bank’s strategic planning and development, understanding banking risk threshold as well as assisting in OFAC compliance.
This webinar highlights BSA/AML/OFAC risk assessments. The areas of focus outlined in this webinar are based on best industry practice, supervisory experience and cover the major components of an effective BSA risk assessment program that audit focuses on. The instructor will look at these areas and the specifics of each area as it pertains to BSA compliance.
- Implementing BSA risk assessment
• Assessing policies and procedures for risk assessments
• Comprehensive risk assessment review for BSA / AML / OFAC
• Review of risk assessment matrixes
• Determining the effectiveness and thoroughness of risk assessments
• Understanding OFAC risk factors and performing risk assessments
Key goals of this BSA risk assessment course are:
• To review and evaluate policies and procedures for risk assessments
• To help identify your organization’s risks
• To determine your organization’s risk threshold based on the organization’s strategic plans and business models
• To discuss how to conduct a comprehensive review of your organization’s BSA/AML/OFAC risk assessment, including
1. Determining completeness of the risk assessments
2. Determining the thoroughness of risk assessments
3. Determining if current risk assessment matrixes are appropriate for your organization
• To discuss how to establish risk assessments for your organization, specifically:
1. BSA risk assessments
2. AML risk assessments
3. OFAC risk assessments
• To illustrate how to perform the risk assessments
• To highlight the need for periodically reviewing risk assessments to determine if they are still relevant, appropriate and adequate
• To discuss implementing a BSA/AML/OFAC risk assessment program at your organization
WHO WILL BENEFIT
- BSA / AML Officers
• Internal Auditors
• Staff with roles and responsibilities in BSA / AML management and oversight
• Money Service Business BSA/AML Officers
Use Promo Code XMSNY19 and get flat 20% discount on all purchases.
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494