- This event has passed.
9th Annual Global Transparency Reporting Congress
April 2 @ 8:00 am - April 3 @ 5:00 pm CEST$1950
Navigate Evolving Global Requirements and Streamline Data Collection and Accuracy
CBI’s 9th Annual Global Transparency Reporting Congress provides up-to-date information on regulations and trends in reporting and managing transparency of payments to healthcare providers by bio/pharmaceutical and medical device firms. This conference will offer differing insights for how to achieve a globally compliant culture across the organisation, as well as transform the ethics of the organisation.
Stay Up-to-Date on Timely Industry Trends and Best Practices
- Address the added value of patient organisations reporting and transparency
- Collaborate with peers to measure the impact of transparency
- Review data collection and data retention processes
- Understand further integration of transparency processes in adjacent company processes (source to pay, master data management, business intelligence standards)
- Examine lessons learned from U.S. Sunshine Reporting
- Discuss effective approaches used to monitor the evolving privacy environment
- Identify best practices to ensure completeness of third-party spend, including auditing spend data and underlying processes/systems
- Learn about common pitfalls of misinterpretation and miscommunication of cross-border requirements