- This event has passed.
5 Behaviors of an Effective Team — Making Every Effort Count
October 23, 2019 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm CDT$159 – $199
The single most untapped competitive advantage for any company is teamwork. Imagine the potential of an organization whose teams work effectively and efficiently. How much time is spent guarding turf, making excuses, and avoiding accountability?
What is the cost in terms of inefficiency and lost opportunity?
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
- What are the results of an effective and cohesive team?
- Better decision making strategies and faster decisions
- Optimized skills and opinions of all team members
- Minimum wasted time, energy, and resources
- Reduced wheel-spinning, ambiguity, and departmental politics
- Focus on critical results and outcomes
- Eliminated silos and focus on collective results and team cohesion in the workplace
- More fun, higher morale, and lower turnover
Five Behaviors of an Effective Team is based on the best-selling book “The Five Dysfunctions of a Team” by Patrick Lencioni. This fast moving webinar will provide clarity of the five behaviors that are critical to creating a cohesive and effective team. The behaviors include:
- Trusting team members with honest transparency. A trusting team is not guarded or territorial but instead openly displays strengths and weaknesses.
- Effective teams engage in healthy Conflict and open debate. Lack of conflict means limited options and lack of innovation whereas functional conflict assures that all important issues are openly discussed, allowing optimum solutions and decision making strategies.
- Commitment to decisions is assured when all members openly express their views and ideas are fully vetted. Commitment doesn’t mean consensus but teams that trust one another and engage in conflict are positioned to achieve the buy-in necessary for commitment and engagement.
- Highly cohesive teams hold one another Accountable. With clear commitment it is much easier to hold members accountable and the best of teams don’t rely on the leader to make it happen. Without accountability deadlines are not met and quality suffers.
- Great teams achieve great collective Results. Collective results mean outcomes that are in the best interest of the company and have no room for egos, silos, or prima donnas. This further improves team cohesion in the workplace.
- Identifying problems within the team dynamics
- How to focus on behaviors of successful teams or groups
- Creating the conversations with team members that improve performance and team cohesion in the workplace
- Defining accountability and effective team management skills
- Measuring results from the interpersonal relationship perspective
WHO WILL BENEFIT
For those in roles of leading teams, being an effective team member, or providing resources to team to improve effectiveness. Almost anyone can benefit from this short program on how our behavior plays out in various team or group based processes.
Use Promo Code FALL19 and get flat 30% discount on all purchases
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494