38th International Conference on the FCPA
November 30 - December 3
The American Conference Institute (ACI) invites you to attend the 38th International Conference on the FCPA – the annual gathering for the FCPA & Anti-Corruption Community on November 30th–December 3rd, 2021 in Washington, DC or via Livestream!
FEATURED KEYNOTE SPEAKERS include:
Lisa Monaco, Deputy Attorney General, U.S. Department of Justice
Lisa Osofsky, Director, Serious Fraud Office (UK)
2021 GOVERNMENT SPEAKER FACULTY include:
- U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- U.S. Department of Justice
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Homeland Security Investigations
2021 PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS include:
- DOJ and SEC Year in Review – This international flagship conference has routinely kicked off with the “Year In Review,” whereby FCPA Unit Chiefs from the DOJ and SEC provide key updates and address audience questions.
- U.S. Government Town Hall – For the last several years, the closing session of the event has been the acclaimed “Government Town Hall.” Audience members have benefitted from open Q&A with senior officials from the DOJ, SEC, FBI, IRS and HSI.
- Special Industry Groups (SIGs): Back by Popular Demand! Connect in a smaller group setting with like-minded individuals from your industry. Expand your network and gain best practices tailored to the realities of your business.
- International Risk Series – Join the conversation on unwritten lessons, “war stories”– and what is coming across your peers’ desks. Hear the newest strategies for combatting emerging risk factors.
PLUS, Attend a Pre-Conference Complimentary Webinar on Thursday, September 30 from 2:00pm –3:00pm EST on 5 Things to Flag Now: The Newest, Emerging FCPA and Anti-Corruption Compliance and Enforcement Risks.
Register for the Webinar Here: https://bit.ly/3AfdfTu
View the Full Agenda & Register Today! Book with confidence – Register and pay to lock in your early rate and be eligible for a full refund until November 20th, 2021. SAVE 10% with CCI code: D10-700-700NX02.