- This event has passed.
2020 Virtual South America Regional Compliance & Ethics Conference
SCCE’s South American Regional Compliance and Ethics Conference offers a full day of compliance and ethics education.
- Third party due diligence
- Building a relationship with the regulator
- Unconscious bias
- Compliance program effectiveness
- Compliance in times of quarantine
Who should attend
- Compliance officers
- In‑house and outside general counsel
- Privacy and security officers
- Regulatory affairs
- VPs and directors
- Government agency staff
At the conclusion of the conference attendees will be able use what they have learned to improve their compliance programs, including recognizing biases that may their hamper effectiveness as a compliance and ethics professional. They will also walk away with practical knowledge to support their organization’s compliance and ethics program.