- This event has passed.
2020 Updates to the BSA/OFAC Regulatory Process and How you can Better Prepare for an Examination
March 12 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm CDT$159 – $199
The BSA examination process is intended to assess the effectiveness of a financial institution’s BSA compliance program and the institution’s compliance with the regulatory requirements related to the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA). Our upcoming webinar discusses the ways of preparing for a BSA/OFAC regulatory examination by reviewing your previous examination or audit reports, available work-papers related to the examinations, and management’s responses to identified BSA issues.
The webinar covers the following key areas:
- Assigning a point of contact and gathering the needed information
- Reviewing previous examinations and BSA audits
- Ensuring senior management support to be cooperative with regulators
This webinar will target the entire OFAC regulatory examination process and address all areas of a financial institution’s operations from the most basic/fundamental processes to the most advance processes that the institution conducts. As such, this webinar will discuss issues involving employees with a fundamental understanding of the institution’s operations to senior managers and directors of the institution who have advanced knowledge of operations.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
- Directors of the Institution
- Managers of the Institution
- Risk Managers
- BSA Officers
- Compliance Officers
- Audit Staff
- BSA Staff
Speaker Profile:Thomas E Nollner has more than 35 years of experience in financial institution supervision and consulting. Mr. Nollner spent 30 years as a National Bank Examiner for the Comptroller of the Currency where he was a safety and soundness examiner and a compliance examiner.
Use Promo Code SPRS20 and get flat 20% discount on all purchases.
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Check out our popular webinars:
- 3 Hour Excel Automation Boot Camp: Pivot Tables, Top 10 Functions & Formulas, Basics of Macros and VBA – http://bit.ly/39hfVTa
2. Improving Employee Engagement through Structured Mentoring – http://bit.ly/2QvVk6I