2020 updates on classifying and managing independent contractors
May 27 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm CDT$159 – $199
With the push by the US Department of Labor to clamp down on misclassification of employees as independent contractors it is important for companies to make sure they have everyone classified correctly. Our upcoming webinar discusses methods to ensure that workers classified as independent contractors are independent and what you can and cannot do when managing independent contractors to accomplish work.
The webinar covers the following key areas:
- Why the proper definition is needed – IRS’s and Department of Labor’s definition of an independent contractor
- Independent contractor taxes and insurance
- Independent contractor payment schedule
The webinar will discuss methods to insure that workers classified as independent contractors are independent. With the push by the US Department of Labor to clamp down on misclassification of employees as independent contractors it is important for companies to make sure they have everyone classified correctly. Under the Affordable Care Act many employers have thought about using independent contractors more to avoid having to offer healthcare. It is not that easy.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
- Office managers
- Business owners
- Executives with hiring responsibility
- Company Owners of Small Businesses
- Business Owners
- Vice Presidents
- HR Department
Speaker Profile: Michael D. Haberman is a consultant, speaker, writer and teacher. Mike brings 35+ years of experience in dealing with the challenges of Human Resources in the 21st century.
Use Promo Code MDTD20 and get flat 20% discount on all purchases.
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Check out our popular webinars:
- Use Microsoft Excel Pivot Tables to Easily Summarize and Analyze Data – https://bit.ly/3g2cxzm
- Excel Top 10 Functions and How to Use Them – Turn Your Business Data Into Insightful Information – https://bit.ly/3fo9h0K