- This event has passed.
2020 January Basic Compliance Academy
January 13 - January 16
HCCA’s Basic Compliance Academies are designed for participants with basic knowledge of and professional experience in healthcare compliance. Whether you’re getting started in the compliance field or need a refresher course, our Academy can expand your knowledge of compliance and shape your organization’s program. Attendees gain comprehensive knowledge of the following:
- Policies, Procedures and Infrastructure
- Compliance Oversight and Infrastructure
- Standards, Policies, and Procedures
- Risk assessment & Internal Controls
- Education and Training
- Routine Auditing and Monitoring
- Stark and Anti-Kickback
- HIPAA Privacy and Security
- Enterprise-Wide Billing & Reimbursement
Be recognized for your experience and knowledge in Healthcare Compliance. Sit for the Certified in Healthcare Compliance (CHC)® exam, offered on the last day of the Academy. The exam is optional and a separate application and fee is required. Register early. Academies are limited to 75 participants and typically sell out several weeks, if not months, in advance.