- This event has passed.
2020/2021 New NACHA Rules Changes
February 10 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm CST$189
Topic : 2020/2021 New NACHA Rules Changes
Discount Coupon : Use this Coupon (NEW2COMPLIANCE) and get (10% Off) On New Signup
There are always changes happening in the NACHA Rules each year! Are you compliant with these changes, do you know the details on the how and why the changes need to be followed As a participant in the ACH Network, you are required to be in compliance with the NACHA Operating Rules, including any and all upcoming changes.
Areas Covered in the Session :
- Discover the amendments to the Rules on Expanding Same Day ACH and how these changes will affect you as a financial institution, including the recent extension to processing SDA transactions
- Identify the “already implemented” faster funds availability for ALL ACH Entries
- Describe the potential impact on Originators, ODFI’s and Third-Parties in the ACH network with approved changes to other ACH Risk Management topics such as:
- Supplementing the fraud detection standard for Internet-initiated (WEB) debits
- Supplementing the existing account information security requirements for large Originators and Third-Parties
- Review and outline of the most recent change to specifying the details of an unauthorized return by adding R11 to further define the “why”
Speaker Profile :
Donna K Olheiser, AAP, is Keynote Speaker at ComplianceKey and she is the vice president of Education Services and founder of Dynamic Mastership, LLC.;and holds the Accredited ACH Professional (AAP) designation (achieved in 2004).
She is an enthusiastic and energetic Certified Master Trainer with over 14 year’s training experience. She has designed and facilitated over 100 training sessions each year with her expertise being the rules for companies and financial institutions when processing electronic (specifically ACH) payments,
Contact Info :
Email : [email protected]
Phone : +1 717-208-8666