Quality Carriers is growing and we are looking for a a Director DOT Compliance to join our team.
This position will lead strategies related to implementing, reviewing and documenting regulatory compliance. The Director will lead audits and the implementation of corrective action, if needed. Additionally this position is responsible for directing and enforcing compliance with all applicable regulations including, but not limited to DOT, FMCSA and OSHA with in the Quality Carrier segment. This includes ensuring the segment is maintaining accurate compliance records for driver qualification, controlled substance testing, hours of service, DQ files, CSA and other corporate safety compliance responsibilities.
Key Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in the transportation industry in a safety compliance role
- Previous management experience
- Strong knowledge of DOT regulations
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage, motivate and develop staff
- Strategic thinking to set short and long term strategy of team
Knowledge and Experience Preferred:
10+ years of experience in a related field leading a diverse team
Relocation available for the right candidate.
We offer competitive wages and employee benefits (Flexible spending accounts, generous Paid Time Off/Holiday Schedule, On-site Dry Cleaning Pickup and Delivery, in addition to Medical, Dental and Vision plans).
Quality Distribution provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
Click here to apply.