Our client is a multinational private equity and alternative asset management firm. They seek a director of internal audit.
- Lead in the execution of the global audit risk assessment and planning process
- Operate as the auditor-in-charge of risk-based audits across the firm’s global businesses, products, regions and enterprise functions
- Manage and conduct audits to evaluate controls and identify emerging risks
- Manage the reporting of audit results and recommendations
- Engage in SOX planning and control evaluation discussions with management and external auditors and perform quality assurance reviews of testing results
- Participate in firm initiatives while providing real-time advice on new businesses, products, and systems
- Establish relationships with business and enterprise professionals at all levels
- Engage with the firm’s external service providers
- Manage performance of junior staff and assist in talent development
- CPA preferred
- MBA preferred
- 8-12 years of public accounting experience or combo with financial services industry experience
- Experience with internal audit risk assessments, SOX/internal controls, and ERP security and control review strongly desired
Click here to apply.