CLA, one of the nation’s largest public accounting and professional services firm is currently seeking a Director of IT Audit to support our Financial Institution clients.
This position carries managerial responsibilities including client delivery, staff development, and new business development. At CLA, our professional staff applies traditional, cutting-edge approaches and methods to a variety of analyses. As part of our team, the Director of IT Audit will utilize various methodologies and models to execute client projects.
- Provide our clients in the financial institutions sector with a variety of Information Technology (IT) services: risk assessments, security assessments, internal control reviews and IT assurance projects
- Work well with a team of talented professionals while advising our clients on industry specific issues
- Plan and execute the day-to-day activities of IT audit engagements to include performing procedures to collect and analyze data to detect deficient IT controls or noncompliance with laws and standards
- Assist in risk evaluation of audit areas to identify key controls for review
- Execute audit steps including preparing work papers, schedules, and summaries documenting audit evidence, audit findings, and conclusions
- Supervise and review work performed by associates and other team members
- Identify and communicate audit results to leadership and clients
Job Requirements And Required Education
- Ideal candidates will have 3 plus years of experience in information assurance, information security, risk management, IT general and application controls audits
- Required Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Information Systems or related field
- Strong leadership and communication skills, writing skills and technical knowledge
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of information technology concepts and apply them to client situations
- Understanding and experience with IT Standards and guidance such as: FFIEC- Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council
- Relevant experience in various IT technologies (e.g. Window, UNIX, Oracle, Mainframe, SAP)
- Candidates must be willing to travel
CLA exists to create opportunities for our people, our clients, and our communities. We are a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer . All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity.
Click here to apply.