As our Leader in Internal Audit, you will develop and manage internal financial audits. You’ll also lead the evaluation of the adequacy, effectiveness, and efficiency of internal controls, healthcare, and operational compliance and identifies weaknesses, along with developing recommendations to mitigate those weaknesses.
- Lead, develop and execute comprehensive test plans for operational effectiveness and business process improvements.
- Consultative when working with the business and the external auditors, but independently able to work through the strategy of next steps.
- Lead and execute audit programs to facilitate management in assessing healthcare compliance
- Lead and facilitate interactions among business owners as they work to implement control improvements and corrective actions.
- Determining the cause of deficiencies, and assisting management with the development of remediation plans.
- Perform testing and verification of the effectiveness of internal controls and review testing performed by staff auditors
- Ensure continued compliance with all facets of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, including updated guidance from the SEC, coordinating with internal staff, external auditors and consultants.
- Refine/drive continuous improvement in the internal controls self-assessment program to determine quarterly and annual compliance with key SOX sections (302, 404, etc.).
- Serve as a liaison between the Company’s business owners and external auditors and support external auditor’s testing.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 15+ years related experience
- Experience with complex ERP systems (e.g. SAP, Great Plains)
- Knowledge of healthcare compliance regulations a plus
- Advanced degree and professional certifications preferred (e.g. CPA, CIA, CISA)
- Inventory/manufacturing audit experience preferred
- Medical device industry experience a plus
NuVasive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. The “EEO is the Law” poster options are available here .
NuVasive, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUVA) is the leader in spine technology innovation, focused on transforming spine surgery and beyond with minimally invasive, procedurally-integrated solutions designed to deliver reproducible and clinically-proven surgical outcomes.The Company’s portfolio includes access instruments, implantable hardware, biologics, software systems for surgical planning, navigation and imaging solutions, magnetically adjustable implant systems for spine and orthopedics, and intraoperative monitoring service offerings. With $962 million in revenues (2016), NuVasive has an approximate 2,300 person workforce in more than 40 countries serving surgeons, hospitals and patients. For more information, please visit www.nuvasive.com.
Click here to apply.