Treliant LLC provides financial services companies and consumer-oriented businesses with trusted advisory services that strengthen compliance, risk management, and business performance. As a firm of leading professionals from industry and government, we assist our clients in navigating changing regulatory agencies and policies while meeting strategic and operational objectives.
We focus on the industry’s most pressing concerns, including consumer compliance, global financial crimes, mortgage operations, financial markets conduct, fair and responsible banking, litigation support, wealth management compliance, and cybersecurity. We serve companies from Main Street to Wall Street and across the globe. Our firm continues to grow in the service of our clients, with headquarters in Washington, DC and offices in New York and Dallas. For more information, visit www.treliant.com.
Treliant has an immediate opportunity available for a Director to join the Global Financial Crimes Compliance service line with offices located in Washington, DC, New York, NY and Dallas, TX. This is an ideal opportunity if you are a highly motivated Financial Crimes and Compliance professional with experience designing and implementing business strategies, risk or compliance transformations for complex financial services institutions.
To be successful, you will serve as a trusted advisor to Treliant clients on both technical requirements and compliance management program requirements as well as manage strategies related to successful execution of Global Financial Crimes Compliance “GFCC” related initiatives for the client. You should demonstrate subject matter expertise, strong business acumen, deep understanding of corporate governance and emerging regulatory issues impacting organizations.
- Manage and direct project teams to ensure effective coordination of client objectives and successful delivery of high-quality products
- Develop and track engagement work plans, timelines, budgets, and resource allocations
- Recommend solutions for complex matters and support development of governance, policies, standards, procedures and templates for clients
- Serve as point-of-contact for day-to-day interactions with clients and internal sponsors
- Apply industry experience to projects in order to meet or exceed client needs and expectations within required timelines and commitments
- Partner with senior leadership in the creation and delivery of proposal presentations for new and existing clients
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and deliver on client expectations
- Lead cross-functional teams and clearly delegate responsibilities
- Actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities
- Perform engagement management responsibilities, including assigning tasks, project scheduling, quality control and staff training
- Function as a team leader; encouraging the production of high-quality final work products under strict deadlines
- Willingness to travel up to 50-100%; both domestic and international
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, or related field
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (CAMS) desired
- Minimum of 10 years of financial services experience at a large financial institution and/or regulatory authority; professional services experience highly desired
- Strong knowledge and application in three or more of the following areas: Regulatory Compliance and Technology, Risk Assessments, Financial Crimes, Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Fraud or Financial and Operational Audit, Risk Infrastructure, Cyber Security, Data Governance, Compliance Gap Analysis, Internal Investigations, Trade Surveillance Reviews, Compliance and Remediation
- Robust knowledge of Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), Suspicious Activity Reports (SARS), Global Sanctions / Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and Know Your Customer (KYC) and other laws, regulations and industry best practices
- Highly-developed risk identification skills
- Ability to lead and manage day-to-day aspects of engagement activities
- Excellent oral and written capabilities with desire to actively participate in industry events and assist with the development of articles and white papers
- Capable of leading teams and produce high quality and/or final work product under strict regulatory deadlines
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to effectively communicate to senior executive level and manage relationships
- Ability to work independently with little supervision and adapt quickly in handling multiple/evolving tasks as a result of new engagements and/or re-prioritized deadlines
If you want to be part of a dynamic team of professionals join Treliant. We invest in people, and challenge you to advance your career while achieving your aspirations and goals. Here at Treliant, we pride ourselves on our collaborative team culture, where we embrace diversity of thought and innovation. If you strive for excellence and seek an inclusive environment apply on-line www.treliant.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
In addition to a competitive base salary, candidate will be eligible for incentive pay as well as a full range of health benefits, vacation plan, and 401k plan.
Treliant LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, religion, age, disability, or military status in employment or provision of services. When contacted for an interview, an applicant who requires special accommodations due to a disability should notify the office so that proper arrangements can be made.
Click here to apply.