The goal of Corporate Compliance Insights is to provide a professionally designed and managed forum dedicated to online discussion and analysis of compliance topics.
We personally extend author invitations to experienced and high profile professionals in the Compliance Community. Additionally, we accept and review outside requests to participate as an author for Corporate Compliance Insights from qualified compliance executives.
New articles on compliance are posted each month and made available on the site, through our RSS feed and daily email digest, and through search engines. Many of our articles also receive links and exposure from sites like Real Clear Markets and other popular compliance blogs.
Readers are encouraged to to comment on articles and create discussion, making Corporate Compliance Insights a true knowledge sharing forum.
If you are interested in becoming an author for Corporate Compliance Insights, which allows you to submit articles and participate in discussions as a preferred commenter, please email CCI or use the form below to submit your inquiry. Additionally, contact us below if you are interested in being a subject of the CCI Interview Series. Our administration team will respond promptly.
Why consider authoring for CCI?
- Exposure – publishing content online exposes your name and ideas to peers, potential employers, and the general public at large.
- Credibility – becoming a published author is a prerequisite for being considered an expert in a particular field; additionally, published content looks great on your resume.
- Reputation Management – publishing content online, with a specific strategy in place for how to promote that content, can make you seem “larger than life” on targeted websites and in search engines.
- Networking – by participating in knowledge exchange forums in your area of expertise, you open yourself up to meeting and interacting with other experts and influential peers in your field.
- Skill development – researching, writing, editing, and publishing content keeps your verbal communication, writing, and presentation skills sharp.
What are the guidelines for authorship?
Corporate Compliance Insights publishes only the most well written and relevant articles into its compliance knowledge transfer forum. Each article is carefully reviewed by our editorial board to ensure the overall quality of CCI for both authors and and readers.
The following are guidelines that all submitted articles must fulfill to be considered for publishing.
- Article must pertain to the topics of corporate compliance, governance, ethics, risk management, or audit.
- Article guidelines for length: between 500 to 2500 words.
- Article content: an authoritative piece or a well crafted compliance issue to stimulate dialogue.
In addition to submitting articles, authors also have the option of taking part in the CCI Interview Series. Interviews will be conducted by email and published verbatim as a Q&A. Many of our potential authors have requested this format because of its interactive nature and convenience, and we agree that it will be a tremendous addition to the content offering at CCI.
Article and Interview topic ideas (note: this is only a sampling of ideas)
- Recent developments
- Measuring compliance
- Risk assessment
- Training – corporate employees
- Training – your staff
- Board of Directors
- Investigations – internal/external
- Policy & Procedures
- Interacting with regulators
- Industry specific issues
- Role of Chief Compliance Officer
- Role of Chief Audit Officer
- International issues
- Peer reviews
- Article Submission
All articles are submitted through email, in the preferred format of a Microsoft Word document, to email@example.com. Your article will then be reviewed and you will be notified when it has been published on Corporate Compliance Insights.