Effective management of an organization’s unemployment insurance experience provides the organization with significant opportunities. From improvingthe organization’s talent management results, and its hiring and on-boarding processes, effective UI management can enhance its performance management and discipline proceduresand reduce its exposure to discrimination and wrongful discharge claims.
Effective UI management further allows the organization to use UI metrics to assess human capital risks, measure supervisor and manager performance, more accurately allocate resources, and have a positive impact on the bottom line.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
With the recession now behind us, the costs associated with UI are now lower for many employers. This year, UI tax rates have dropped to state minimum rates — although for many, taxable payrolls have been increasing — thus requiring employers to pay to other separation and UI issues.
Ofcourse, UI tax liabilities are just most obvious risk created by employee separations and unemployment insuranceclaims activity. Unfortunately, unemployment insurance claims increasingly expose organizations to other potential liabilities and increasingly, UI claims activity is just the starting point for more detailed employment compliance management analysis. Thus, UI related activities often represents the initial stages of a more intense analysis of your employment policy and practices and can result in significant liabilities.
This webinar provides an update on federal and state UI issues, discusses 2018 state tax liabilities, assesses the risks and costs associated with UI taxes and benefits, and discusses effective UI tax management and cost control techniques.
• Gain an understanding of key unemployment insurance issues
• Discuss the strategic issues of employment stabilization and employee separation management
• Learn to identify and assess the risks associated with the federal-state UI program
• Discuss the financial implications of UI liabilities
• Learn how sound HR management practices reduce an organization’s exposure to UI liabilities and costs
• Identify and use UI Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
WHO WILL BENEFIT
• Human Resources
• Internal auditing
• External auditing
• Risk management
• Compliance management
• Banking & financial Services
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
- Date: 2018-07-17
- Location: 26468 E Walker Dr,Aurora, Colorado
Aurora, Colorado 80016-6104
- Phone: +1-720-996-1616
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cost: $Live Webinar : $159; Recorded Webinar : $1999