As a Senior Financial Analyst, you will report directly to the Chief Financial Officer and serve as a resource for decision support information. Responsibilities for this position will include cash monitoring, financial reporting, computation fo commissions, preparation of month end schedules, reporting on contractual obligations and more:
- Prepare monthly financial reporting packages for select external third parties to include income statements, balance sheets and statements of cash flow
- Assure corporate income tax compliance to assure the accurate and timely completion of all corporate income tax returns
- Create and maintain schedules detailing all leased assets
- Perform financial analysis of operating department performance and report on key operational metrics
- Reconciel accounts, research discrepancies and maintain fixed asset system and accumulated depreciation schedule
- Responsbile for the timely dissemination of financial management reports including monthly financial statements, annual audit, budgets and financial forecasts
Desired Skills & Experience of Senior Financial Analyst
- Minimum of 8 years related work experience in Fiance and Accounting
- BA/BS degree in Accounting or Finance; CPA and/or MBA preferred
- Proficient in MS Office, various Financial Software packages including QuickBooks and Inventory Software
- Excellent communication skills, work with independent discretion and judgement and work effectively in pressure situations
- Detail oriented with solid analytical skills
Solutionary reduces the information security and compliance burden, delivering flexible managed security services that align with client goals, enhancing organizations’ existing security program, infrastructure and personnel. The company’s services are based on experienced security professionals, actionable threat intelligence and the ActiveGuard service platform that provide expert security and compliance management.
Solutionary works as an extension of clients’ internal teams, providing industry-leading customer service, patented technology, thought leadership, years of innovation and proprietary certifications that exceed industry standards. This client focus and dedication to customer service has enabled Solutionary to boast one of the highest client retention rates in the industry. For more information, visit www.solutionary.com.
Apply for Senior Financial Analyst
Apply for this job opening through Solutionary’s website.