Tesco Corporation is search for a professional Risk Manager who will report to the Director of Treasury and Risk Management. Depending on level of experience and fit, the position may be responsible for the following and the ideal candidate will have the following abilities / qualifications at a minimum:
- Extremely knowledgeable and able to successfully manage domestic and foreign General Liability, Workers Compensation, Employers Liability, Automobile Liability, Aviation Liability, Vessel and Charterer’s Liability, Umbrella / Excess Coverage, Crime Insurance, Fiduciary Liability, Professional Liability, Intellectual Property, Employment Practice Liability, Property Insurance, Cargo Insurance, Operator’s Extra Expense insurance and more.
- Able to successfully review, interpret, negotiation and recommend contractual insurance requirements and fully understand their relationship with indemnity and insurance provisions.
- Have history of successful insurance renewals, data gathering skills, statistical compilation and analysis to determine proper limits and deductibles at the proper premium.
- Able to identify potential losses, analyze loss information and develop loss control programs in conjunction with HSE and develop insurance plans around such losses or potential losses.
- Claims management, TPA management and litigation support for all lines of coverage.
- Responsible for internal financial reporting, reserves, accruals, premium and loss audits, etc.
- Experience in due diligence and integration of mergers and acquisitions.
- Have serious experience and a deep understanding of the insurance coverage’s needed in the international oil and gas industry and in particular the oil and gas service industry.
- Understand the requirements and processes to procure locally admitted policies in foreign countries.
- Able to minimize cost of risk while maintaining coverage and protection.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 10 years of oil and gas risk management experience
- Offshore risk management experience
- International and domestic risk management experience
- Undergraduate in business or finance is helpful.
- Willingness to work international workdays/hours as needed
- ARM or CPCU
Tesco Corporation is an industry leader in the development and commercialization of drilling technology and services. Our mission is to change the way wells are drilled. By reducing drilling risk and increasing operational efficiency, TESCO® generates real value for its customers. TESCO’s powerful combination of engineering and service excellence is provided by experienced and dedicated field personnel. Coupled with a passion for innovation, TESCO offers a comprehensive toolbox of proven technologies and delivers superior solutions at the wellbore. With a vision spanning from the crown to the bit, from the desert to deepwater, around the world TESCO is known as The Drilling Innovation Company™.