We are seeking a proven early stage startup CEO with solid sales and operating background. The CEO should possess strong general management skills and success scaling an early stage startup. The successful candidate will have grown an organization with a consistent revenue streamquarter by quarter; the candidate should preferably have prior CEO experiencein a successful startup environment. This individual should be an executive with demonstrated entrepreneurial tendencies who enjoys the challenge of a fastpaced environment and dealing with complex issues on a daily basis.
Ideally,the candidate will have had experience selling enterprise solutions to major enterprise customers including health plans. In addition, previous experience within the healthcare industry, with a strong knowledge Government programs relating to private health plans would be preferred, especially in Medicare Advantage. Strong leadership skills are paramount. The Chief Executive Officer will possess exceptional intellectual,interpersonal and communication skills. He/She must be someone who has“credibility in the marketplace” and has a strong reputation with the organizations that they have led and the external relationships they have built. He/She must be capable of building the respect and confidence for the company’s team with customers, prospects and potential partners.
The Chief Executive Officer must have the operational savvy to forge a strong growth path for Dynamic, with the ability to leverage current successes, harness the ideas, talent and energy of this high quality team and enable the company to enjoy a leadership position in the market. Focus is important as the company strategically places itself in the marketplace andcontinues to develop new solutions. This will necessitate the ability to prioritize and assess where the greatest return on time and resources lie.
Desired Skills & Experience of Chief Executive Officer
- Strong strategic marketing skills; must be able to articulate vision and compete in a new category. Knows what it takes to build and promote an organization through innovative marketing approaches and techniques.
- Proven success scaling enterprise products & solutions within an investor funded startup hopefully selling into health plans. The ideal candidate will demonstrate that he/she is hungry and passionate about scaling the business.
- Proven leadership skills gained through a track record of general management: product management, project management, operations, marketing, sales and P&L responsibility in the enterprise software market.
- This individual should be experienced with strategic partner agreements, as well as mergers and acquisitions where the companies were successfully acquired and integrated
- Proven understanding of best-in-class product development process and how to drive the definition, focus and the quality release of enterprise class products and solutions.
- Proven understanding of solutions sales to large enterprises hopefully including health plans, and Medicare Advantage highly desirable.
- Proven success in taking a product from concept through launch, developing innovative marketing plans and a hardened internal process benchmarked against the best in the industry.
- Solid understanding and proven track record in positioning a company in the enterprise market place, specifically in helping a young company transition from a development focused operation into a large-scale growth operation >$25 million in sales.
- Bright and perceptive with a balance of strategic and technical approach to profitably build the business, as well as, the business acumen and mature judgment to make financially sound decisions.
- Bankable candidate; able to generate instant credibility with investment community and customers.
Dynamic Healthcare Systems is a six-year-old growing and profitable company based in Irvine, California providing software (SaaS) and services solutions in the government regulated and funded healthcare space CMS, helping private health plans with compliance and revenue protection. Dynamic’s initial penetration into this space has been Medicare Advantage where it has developed a leading reputation and winning solutions.
Apply for Chief Executive Officer