Corporate Compliance Insights publishes only the most well written and relevant articles into its compliance knowledge transfer forum. Each article is carefully reviewed by our editorial board to ensure the overall quality of CCI for both authors and and readers.
If you are interested in becoming an author or expert columnist for CCI, please visit our Write for CCI page.
The following are guidelines that all submitted articles must fulfill to be considered for publishing.
– Article must pertain to ethics or compliance or both
– Article guidelines for length: between 500 to 1,000 words.
– Article content: an authoritative piece or a well crafted compliance issue to stimulate dialogue.
– Article topic ideas (note this is only a sampling of ideas)
- Recent developments
- Measuring compliance
- Risk assessment
- Training – corporate employees
- Training – your staff
- Board of Directors
- Investigations – internal/external
- Policy & Procedures
- Interacting with regulators
- Industry specific issues
- Role of Chief Compliance Officer
- Role of Chief Audit Officer
- International issues
- Peer reviews
- Article Submission
– All articles are submitted through email, in the preferred format of a Microsoft Word document, to email@example.com. Your article will then be reviewed and you will be notified if it has been published on Corporate Compliance Insights.
– If you have questions, please send us an email or use the form provided below: