Confidently walk through the 1099 reporting requirements and responsibilities.
Independent contractors save your business money, but increasing IRS scrutiny can put you at risk. Fail to meet all the 1099 filing requirements, and you may land in a hotbed of penalties. With a maze of 1099 forms, and confusing and ever-changing IRS reporting guidelines, mastering the 1099 can be a daunting task for any business.
Attend this informative seminar and sharpen your 1099 savvy. Develop better, more accurate reporting skills – keep your business audit-ready and in compliance. Determine a worker’s status without hesitation – every time – and stay current and in the clear.
Benefits for You
- Increase your filing savvy and avoid late-filing and failure-to-file penalties
- Navigate payments to non-U.S. individuals with confidence
- Confidently correct errors – subdue even the toughest filing mistakes
- Perfect your backup withholding rules know-how
- You will be able to explain information returns
- You will be able to discuss incorrect usage of 1099 forms
- You will be able to describe how to file and correct returns
- You will be able to review the Form 1099-MISC